5.06.2009

The worst person on the internet has been found.

6:15 PM



Captain's Log, Star Date, May 6th 2009.

Holy hell.

This is a serial killer/rapist waiting to happen. I'm going to troll for more of his videos lets see what sort of debauchery I run in to.



UPDATE: Oooh I hoped and I prayed to baby jesus that it got better. Guess what? IT DOES!

I now post two videos for your viewing pleasure...

"I am devoted to my sweetest Ivy." If this doesn't make you uncomfortable please cease communication with me. Kthanx!




AND....

"Confessions... I cheated on Ivy!" I laughed SO hard...I honestly peed just a little while watching this.

2 comments:

Monster Bash Blog said...

HOLY SHIT how'd you find that?! This guy is incredible! Is this a joke? It must be...right?

NerdySam said...

Fortunately, he's 100% genuine.

His name is Chris Chan google him. He has his own entry in Encyclopedia Dramatica. That is some GOOD reading my friend.