6.22.2009

It's that time again kiddies...

6:42 PM

It's been a while since I posted anything so I figured to get back into the swing of things we should have a random thoughts post. Yes?...Yes.

*I almost beat up another nerd today.

*I watched the Bonaroo thing on Fuse today. The 'Heed boys did well. Yay NERDS! (not the nerd from the previous post, he get's no yay)

*I'm doing some modeling on Wednesday....wait, WHAT?

*I live with a makeup artist for the next couple of months. Delaney is jealous.

*I miss Delaney. :(

*I always steal Music from Angel's page. :D You find the coolest/ weirdest shit.

* The lipton cup of christ award.

*Pirate shirts.

*Thinking about Wednesday makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

*We're going to the beach on Thursday! YAY!!!!

*I love living in California

*Josh got all of his hair cut off. I may or may not hump his face. :)

I could keep going, but I won't I'm sure it will just get weirder.

-SAM

2 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

I miss you too. and I thoroughly enjoy the picture taht you attached to this post. I think I may be blind now. lol

Angel Ariel Smith said...

LMAO...the frst thing I thought of when I saw this picture was Robert Pattinson( the guy who plays Edward Cullen in Twilight.
WTF...I don't know why.

Glad you likes mah music...and also I am jealous of the fact you are in Cali.

I might have to do a body switcharoo with you
(unintentional rhyming).

Only for about three days though..I can't really stand heat.

BLAHGAGAGUYDGHJFRHJFS!