2.16.2009

Change of plans..

8:04 PM






I had come to my blog today with the intentions of bitching and moaning about all the things that have happened in the last week, but I have had a change of heart or maybe my drugs kicked in either way I think I'd rather focus on the good things.
The way I see it is bad things will always happen, but it's the way we react to them that gives them power. If something happens and you take notice of it, briefly access the situation see if it requires any type of action if not, then let it go.
Appreciate every feeling that's what makes us human the fact that we have the ability to experience all of these beautiful emotions. Don't let emotions take you over if something upsets you and makes you sad appreciate your sadness experience your sadness, but don't let sadness become you. Take a deep breath and remember it will all be over soon. Nothing lasts forever a new feeling a new experience will come and then we'll be off on that adventure.

Side note: When searching for a picture to head this I read something that made me smile it said "Remember sex is emotion in motion." I like that so all of you get out there and get in motion.

0 comments: