2.20.2009

So this is love....

10:35 PM


So I was reminiscing as we girls like to do about incense and flowers..oh wait that was something else I watched on youtube nevermind. lol.

I was thinking about our wedding three years ago and how lucky I am to be married to someone with such a beautiful soul that fits me perfectly.
Any who I wanted to share the piece of music that I walked down the isle to and as you all know Josh and I aren't the conventional type so I refused to have some old lady who smelled like death and polygrip play "here comes the bride".
Our ceremony was small with only our closest friends, although one VERY IMPORTANT invitation didn't make it where it should have. Renee I'm sorry still. It was a candle lit hippy type event where we paid homage to those who were there in spirit. We had a woman preform the ceremony who was ordained in several cultures. To honor our heritage we did a native american hand binding . It was so sweet and so us. Not a lot of fuss just a lot of love, friends, and food. I see I've gone into more detail than I meant to anyway here's the music it's 311-Coda every time I listen to it I get those same butterflies I got that day..



And for those of you I know who are about to get married just remember BREATHE! No matter what goes right or what goes wrong the first moment you get to say "Oh my god, you're my husband." It's the most beautiful feeling and nothing compares. Just remember you'll get through it and laugh about it later even if it's not funny when they have to postpone your walk down the isle because your mother in law to be has just set a plant on fire.. oops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck fuck fuck...why does blogger hate me so goddamn much??? My comment was just eaten.AGAIN.

Anywhore...

That IS beautiful music to walk down the aisle to. Perfect :)

I'm kind of hyperventilating now. I hadn't even thought about music and stuff yet.Shit!

Sounds like a great ceremony, definitely up my alley. Simple,personal and meaningful.

NerdySam said...

Didn't you read the part that says BREATHE! I found that once I relaxed it all fell into place. Planning a wedding is a fun experience don't let stress overwhelm it. Good Luck!