2.23.2009

Dirtiest. Song. Ever. Volume II

10:23 PM

I had no intentions of doing another dirty song post however the last one prompted some of the most hilariously offensive comments ever. (I love you girls by the way.) The video has nothing to do with the song, but it's the only one on youtube.




I'm including all the lyrics because the whole song is just that dirty.


Kinder Whore

Feed us, tease us
I've got this power in my genitals
Let me go on for
Tease me, I'll stand high
Attention deficit
Don't pull short of what I'm near

I will tease her

Beautiful, a tease, yea.
Can your dick support your body weight?
Turn round and let me show you what I mean
Yea, yea, ..?
I've played with other girls
But Kinder is my whore

I will tease her
I'm more and more, of yours
And I'll wait, ah-hai
And I'll wait, ah-hai
And I'll wait, ah-hai
Cause I'm not afraid, tease her
You've got the best of me, yeah
Figured out
Cause I'm not afraid, tease her
You've got the best of me, yeah
Figured out

Pull!

I went, I went to the bottom,
I slip, for me it's you
Oh sweet, as papa's girl should be
Oh shit, what have I found?

I twisted
And my arms hurt
And I took down
Oh yeah to the bottom
Do I scare you?
Well I should be
(Its broken) I bore them

You know you'll break in scaredom
You wont fight when your sore
Come on you have to break that change
You'll slip when your sore
Get up, aren't your arms still working?
You'll slip when you're sore
Come here I could use that again...



I call my husband "poppa bear" sometimes so I thought that line in bold was funny.

So the score is Shabutie 2 for 2.

4 comments:

Angel Ariel Smith said...

lmao,I like how you put 'offensive comments' for a label. Obviously for pre-warning to anyone not stable enough to handle the smut that comes out of our mouths.


So..when he says 'Can your dick support your body weight?'

He sung it pretty forcefully as if he had to pelvic thrust just to get that line out.
I absolutley wish I had the cd.

NerdySam said...

I actually found the CD on Rapid share, I always buy CDs when I like the band but there was no way to find it so I got it off the interwebz. I got the Penelope EP as well as Plan to take over the world. I would actually like to have a copy of it, but I don't think they exist anymore.

For the record I now have a really weird image of him singing and pelvic thrusting.. thanks. :|

Delaney the Undead said...

im going to choose to skip over the lyrics and comment on the fact that someone out there took their time to make a music video for this using some sort of first person shooter game.


'CYBER NERD'.

lol...it makes me feel better about my own internet obsession. :)

Angel Ariel Smith said...

You're Welcome!
Thrust,thrust.
;)

Haha,I'd honestly want somone to commit me if I ever took the time to make a video like that.
And if not commit then help me pick up some social skills.