2.21.2009

Paint by numbers...failure at it's finest.

11:27 PM

So I pretend to be a painter. I have no real talent. Actually I guess pretending could be a talent.. well there is that thing I do with a toy car , a grown man, and a bottle of hot sauce. No that's probably more of a felony. I'll get back to you on that. Anyways here are some of my recent doodles ::eek::


Shinigami-Jealousy L's all seeing eye


The Unnamed alien geisha

And her unnamed alien sister..
I'm working on a self portrait that will probably never see the light of day...

5 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

youre mean to yourself. lol dont say your paintings suck. they dont. theyre pretty rad.

oh god, yeah i just said 'rad'.

no, im not erasing it and typing in something cooler.

lol

Angel Ariel Smith said...

The one above me is right.
I like the second geisha.
Enough Said.

NerdySam said...

Aww you girls are too nice. (I'll send you your money soon.)

Anonymous said...

I left you a comment on this and Blogger hates my fucking guts and ate it.

I think I said, "When you paint, you're by default a painter :) This is way better than some of the BS is see that sells for more money than I see in a month"

Also, I do a self-portrait every year on my birthday. Some of those suckers will never,ever ever be seen. no f'ing way.

LS said...

I think your paintings are pretty fine! I don't see any pretense here, just raw talent. I like your use of colors - very bold!