2.19.2009

Music to get naked to...

11:47 PM






We all do it, we all have a "getting busy" soundtrack. Most people like a little Barry, perhaps some Al, if you're feeling really romantic maybe some R&B from back in the day. Not me kiddos I like to get busy to dirty music.
May I present to you "It's time to do it, whether you want it or not, stop crying, I'm taking it...". What you didn't name yours? You should. Let's people know what they're in for. :D Of course I'm married so HE KNOWS what he's gotten himself into.

There are really only a few bands worthy of a dirty sex CD. That's not to say this is the only music I listen to, but it's the kinkiest :D

In a VERY specific order.
1. A Perfect Circle-The Package
Slow and seductive and no one has a voice like Maynard. Meow Bitch.


2.Deftones-Digital Bath
This song is about a fantasy the singer had which involved taking a bath with a woman, bathing her,murdering her, removing her from the bath,drying and redressing her. I know it SCREAMS let's make love you don't have to tell me.


3. A perfect Circle-The Noose
See Above.


4.Tool-Stink Fist
Granted the title conjures images I could live without the lyrics will rock your socks.. considering at this point you're still wearing them (weirdo)


5.Deftones-Kimdracula
Noticing a pattern here? Neither am I. Side Note:I picked this particular video because it's hilariously random..


6.A Perfect Circle-Pet
Sometimes a pet is all you need...


7. Deftones-Needles and Pins. The first time I heard this song I was rolling my ass off and ever since it was love. This is the kind of song that if you put on headphones, turn it up and close your eyes it will completely consume you..


8.Tool-H
The video has nothing to do with the song, but what a great movie.. (I'm easily sidetracked)


9. Deftones-Be quiet and drive
It's fucking beautiful and that breathing in the begining still gets me after all these years..



10.A Perfect Circle-A Stranger
It just sounds sweet it's a good ending to a fun time :D



Well I hope you enjoyed this feel free to rip it off if this is your style.. you dirty kids. If you haven't made your own music to get busy to I recommed you do it can change the whole vibe. Also remember to name it so they get that warnings... ;)

3 comments:

Angel Ariel Smith said...

Haha, sadly I don't have a song. Most likely if I did it would become muted by the sounds of domination and the manfriend screaming please I can't take anymore.
Though if I did have a song it would be Scorpions-"No One Like You" or Heart-"Crazy On You"

NerdySam said...

80's style domination I got it. Just don't forget the fishnet!

Haley said...

Let me add some more.

Thinking of You by A Perfect Circle
Orestes by A Perfect Circle
Brena by A Perfect Circle
Magdelena by A Perfect Circle

Okay, Maynard makes sexy music as does Chino.

1 million kudos to you.