3.10.2009

Are you kidding?! This is disgusting!!

8:12 PM

I am so fucking mad! So disgusted! UGH! As many of you know I'm not religious in the least and I strongly disagree with christianity. I have stumbled across a website today that furthers my distaste for this religion. I strongly encourage you all to visit www.christwire.org give these bigots a piece of your mind and if you are christian and don't agree with the ignorance they are preaching write them and let them know how they are making you look! These bastards refer to black people as "Colored" and "Afros" what in the fuck? I'm ashamed that this exists in the year 2009. These people are pathetic. If heaven and hell actually exist I hope that they enjoy sucking Satan's greasy cock because that's what these people will be doing for all eternity.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will go there and give 'em hell ...but not right now. It's way too early for me to get my ire up ;)