3.21.2009

Stolen from Delaney...

8:14 PM


I have exactly no creativity this week or maybe I just really like these ideas, either way here is another stolen idea. Delaney recently posted "5 creepy facts about myself no one wants to know."
I figure well hell I might as well tell people things they don't want to know too which is a departure from my usual nature...no wait it's the same as always. Moving on.


Creepy Fact 1. I like to buy bags of rainblow bubblegum balls (all the little different colored ones) and eat the whole bag in one sitting, but only chewing each piece until the flavor is gone. I then will stick it to the top of a can or water bottle collecting the entire bag of chewed gum just because. I only throw it away once they've all been chewed.


Creepy Fact 2. I pick my nose when men check me out. Listen dickhole I'm married, you're scary,but please enjoy this booger.


Creepy Fact 3. I carry a 6 inch knife at all times. If I need to I know how to kill someone in a pinch. Also I know how to remove all of the skin from the back of a would be attackers hand before they could touch me.


Creepy Fact 4. I collect stuffed elephants and give them all names that start with H. (I personally think this is THE most disturbing thing on the list)


Creepy Fact 5. When I was little I was convinced that E.T. lived in my grandmothers toilet and he would wait for you to poop because that's what he ate.


See I'm even weirder than you thought.


Side note: It's a week until my birthday. Yay!

3 comments:

Delaney the Undead said...

lol...I now love you more than ever beastie. One WEEK UNTIL BIRFDAY TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

You haven't started celebrating already? Slacker.

Angel Ariel Smith said...

LMAO,just when I thought you couldn't be any weirder...you step it up a notch. I'm amazed and happy to know that you are the only woman I know who is a rainbow bubblegum chewing,stuffed animal naming, cut your ass in a minute person who is convinced that some other life form lived in her g-ma's toilet.

As for the nose picking, I prefer the scratching of the ass technique to turn off men.