3.30.2009

My BARFday.

3:40 PM

Well, as you know my birthday was Saturday. What did I do? Oh, I spent the whole day sick in bed. :) LAME. I spent the day before my birthday rearranging rooms in my house ( I was trying to surprise the hubby) so I was moving furniture that outweighed me by 150 lbs. Have you every tried to take down a canopy bed alone? Yeeeeaaah, don't. Long story short I pulled more or less EVERY muscle in my back. Although, it was a craptastic day do not fear! For when I was born March 28th in 1986 it fell on Good Friday so I have two birthdays...sorta. (You STFU I'm milking this.) So we're going to do a birthday re-do two weeks from now.


ANGEL!!!!! Thank you so much for my package!!! I got it the day before my birthday. My little sister and I shared it because she saw all the goodies and made those big sad puppy dog eyes at me. So she got a thing of bubbles, but I kept the chocolate ones (for the record my little brother Gavin informed me they do NOT taste as good as they smell...yuck) I'm sorry I didn't film it I couldn't find any batteries... lol.

Here is a list of what the package included:
*Several fun sized bags of skittles and M&Ms
*Scented bubbles in ice cream cone shaped bottles (chocolate and strawberry)
*A VERY SWEET card with a lot of glitter (thankfully I opened it on the porch)
*A yoyo..no scratch that, she lost the yoyo so I got a snazzy jump rope (That was VERY Funny)
*A Letter (this and the card are both on my fridge)
*A shiz load of balloons assorted colors and sizes...my dog is confused by these.
*Two very pretty VERY GIRLY nail colors. Although I only got one...Kayley stole one. :D

Thank you so Much! It was such a fun gift! I don't want to grow up!!

2 comments:

Angel Ariel Smith said...

Booo, sucks you were sick, but glad you got the gift!

Monster Bash Blog said...

Hey Happy Birthday!

I continued with this blog stumbling and decided to check out your blog, which I also love! That sucks that you were sick, but I'm seriously amazed that you could find a picture of a clown vomitting rainbows! Well done!