3.23.2009

Gavin and Delaney sitting in a tree....

5:42 PM



So as many of you know I have spent the last several months with a broken heart. My mom and step dad had moved across the country taking my little brother and sister with them. Well HUZZAH! They have returned. I'm happy to say I have my little boogers back. However hilariously enough my little brother (who is 8 mind you) has his VERY first crush. Who does he have a crush on you might ask? Only this hot piece of ass... (haha I called you a piece of ass)
I couldn't have picked a better girl for him myself. He already has better taste than his big brother. (hahahahaha) My bestie has now become my little bros first crush. How freaking adorable. When he came back he was VERY sad to learn Delaney lives in another state. He was under the impression she was my neighbor. Maybe one day...maybe one day. MOVE HERE ALREADY!

Love ya beastie!

0 comments: