3.17.2009

Stolen from Angel...

9:54 PM


So my buddy Angel did a post about random things she was thinking and I'm stealing it. I like the idea. Ready? Set! Go!


* It's funny that Angel and Anger are only different because of one letter

* Twilight is the most overrated p.o.s. I've ever seen. I realize I am the only woman to feel this way.

* I like glitter.

* "nothing compares to a quiet evening alone.."

* That man on t.v. has an obscenely large bottom lip.

* Oh shit, my music stopped.

* I wonder why I have this sudden fascination with Paramore

* What the hell would I do without spell check? I get nervous when I don't have it.

* Children growing up today are going to be so ignorant. BOB forbid the internet ever goes away.

* Why am I most comfortable in the dark with blaring music?

* I hope Angel likes her present.

* FUCK BEANS! I didn't send Delaney's package I suck. I should have sent it last Thursday.

* I want to be a gypsy for realz.

* I hate when people use 'z' in place of 's' .

* I love being in love.

* What the frick do I want to do for my birthday?

* Ooooh, I get to dress girly on Saturday. Yay!

* People are so fucking stupid. OF COURSE you didn't win the mexican lottery..did you enter it? No you didn't? THEN HOW ARE YOU GOING TO WIN IT?!?!?!?!

* "How did we get here? I used to know you so well..."

* I'm supposed to make a facebook page, but I'm being lazy.

Alright I'm sure that's more than anyone wants to read. That is HONEST to bob how my mind works. I wrote that in about 2 minutes all of that fired through that mushy part between my ears in that time. I wish I could quiet it sometimes, but I think I'd get lonely. I could keep going, but then you'd know to much about me...

2 comments:

Angel Ariel Smith said...

LMAO,
*Yes,I've noticed that too.
*Twilightttttt...overrated but I do love it.
*HA,so glitter eh? I hope you like your package then.
*"Just the one,two...I was just counting on"
*Paramore grows on people.
*More like what would ANYONE do w/o spell check. Oh, I know...FAIL.
*The Internet Slaves of America
*It's relaxing.
*I'm twitching with anticipation!
*Gypsy,could you read my palm?
*Cuz that iz how cool kidz type now-a-dayz...NOT!
*Being in love is the best feeling.
*Go to Califonia and chill with Coronas.
*Yay for dressing girly.
*I entered the Mexican Lottery..wait I think...oh well did I win?
*"The truth is hiding in your eyes and it's hanging on your tounge"
*I just started mine and forgot about it already."

Delaney the Undead said...

lol..its ok that you d idnt send my package, as i didnt make our stuff either. but now, instead of one pair of 'prperty of mic todd' underwear, you owe me two. lol. yesssssssssssss