3.08.2009

Nothing Important..

1:59 AM


So how do you like the new look of the site?!

I don't really have anything of value to write about. I just have a question What the HELL happened to Patricia Arquette? My god I'm watching Stigmata and she's a hottie in this movie, but I saw her on Medium recently... ooooh LAWD!

Also I finally watched Rob Zombie's Halloween. That is a gory movie boys and girls REALLY gory! Also there are a shiz load of boobies. So if you like boobies and blood I'm sure you'll adore that movie. Ooh question(s)...Why are white women in horror movies sooo fucking retarded? Why do they always fall down? Why do they run, but stop to look behind them? I swear to god these bitches are giving the rest of us a baaaad name. I have to say if I was in that situation one of the two of us would be dead.. and it wouldn't be me son! I would kill myself before I let some nutjob have the pleasure. Can you tell I've put some thought into this.. LOL Alright kiddies I'm going to go do my nerls.
Love ya!

SAM

0 comments: