3.05.2009

This is why it's called "Ramblings"

3:36 PM


Ever wonder things like how many 5 year olds you could take in a fight? How about how many cannibals can your corpse feed? Turns out I can take 23 5 year olds and I can feed 8 freaky cannibals. That's interesting shit man. Also my corpse is worth 5,280 if I sell it to science. Wonder if I can get an advance on that? Probably not.

It's warming up here after a month of frigid weather. I'm so over the cold if I could just remove winter and summer from the year that would be awesome, but then again I'd be turning 46 instead of 23 since the year would only be half as long. Fuck it we'll keep those seasons. It's almost my brithday- I'm weirded out about being 23. YARG!

Oh also... I finally made that how-to video for my "Radioactive" cupcakes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Angel Ariel Smith said...

Ahhh AHHHHH typo in the title...
also post more recipes my nephews loved making these cupcakes a lot.

They called you a magical baking wizard!

Soc said...

LOL i seriously wanna beat up little kids before I'm too old... or before they unionize...

NerdySam said...

If you click the picture of the tapeworm in the other post it will take you to the website where you can take the quiz to find out how many children YOU can take down. Wooohooo!